Channel 12 Good Morning CINCINNATI at Sanctuary DermaSpa!
Watch our visit from the WKRC TV Channel 12 Morning Cincinnati’s news crew! Anchor Sheila Gray and her team get winterized, while Jean offers the WKRC TV audience advice about winter-proofing your skin.
Sanctuary DermaSpa has Moved!
We are now in our new location in Olde Montgomery at 9509 Montgomery Rd. (near the corner of Remington Rd. and next to Kotsovos Furs). We offer expanded treatment space, a full service hair salon, a plastic surgery practice, bio-identical hormones, weight loss programs, and more! Ample parking available.
Discover INVASIX and GentleMax™
INVASIX Now Exclusive in Cincinnati to Sanctuary DermaSpa
- advanced and versatile bipolar radio-frequency treatment
- provided dramatic anti-aging improvements for all skin types
- addresses texture, wrinkles, active acne, redness control, acne scarring, and skin tightening using fractional ablation and restructuring deeper tissue.
Fractora technology is the most versatile bipolar radio frequency treatment on the market. Fractora provides dramatic skin, acne scarring, and wrinkle improvement. The gentle heat generated in the sub-dermal tissue promotes collagen restructuring for skin rejuvenation and an improved appearance in the skin.
Skin resurfacing for improved skin tone and texture, including acne scarring. Common treatment areas include:
- upper and lower eyelids, and periorbital area, including crows feet
- Smile lines
- fine and deep lines
- perioral area, including smoker’s lines
- neck and chest
Non-invasive body contouring and cellulite treatment. Ideal for treating problem areas: thighs, back, abdomen, upper arm, buttocks.
Skin tightening of the face, jawline, abdomen, knees, and neck
Experience GentleMax™ Laser treatment: the newest and most powerful way to remove hair from any area of the body
- significant reduction of unwanted hair
- safe for light or dark skin tones
- releases a cool puff of air for a more comfortable treatment
- destroys hundreds of hair follicles at once
- common treatment areas include face, underarms, legs, arms, bikini area, and back
To obtain significant hair reduction, most patients need 5-10 treatments over a 12 month period.
Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn what these breakthrough technologies can do for you.